Ok so I haven’t been blogging much lately but in my defense I’ve been a crazy busy person. And not that we all aren’t but well… oh alright I’m a slacker. Anyway my husband and I just started the beach body 21 day fix this week. Not a great week to start for me because I was traveling but now that I’m home I’m having some fun making some delicious meals that a filling and work within my diet plan. This one is super simple so easy make a lot of salad and keep it in the fridge to eat all week. And you can pair whatever you like with it.
So the salad is actually the asian cabbage salad mix from costco i just took out the cashews and the wonton strips and then used the 21 day fix asian dressing over the whole bag.
Here is the dressing this is straight out of the book!
Asian Citrus Vinaigrette(makes 6 servings, about 2tbsp. each 1 orange container)
- 1/4 Cup 100% Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Reduced-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Raw Honey
- About 1/4 tsp Fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 C Sesame Oil
- Combine OJ, Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey and Ginger in a medium bowl; whisk to blend
- Slowly add oil while whisking: mix well.
- Pour over salad you are really getting less that you would if you mixed it in each salad because you’re getting more than 6 salads out of this. So i would say this is closer to 1/2 Orange container.
Now on to the
Mojito Lime Shrimp (can make to how many proteins you like but this is for 1 red container)
- 1-2 tsp. Mojito Lime Grill Mates Spice (found at costco right now)
- 1 Red Container of Small deveined/shelled shrimp.
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
In a small skillet heat oil then add in the shrimp. Sprinkle over the Grill Mates spice and cook until pink then turn over and do the same to the other sides. That’s it you’re done. And let me tell you these babies are delicious.
Container Count 1 red, 1 tablespoon